Sunday, February 5, 2012

The Gypsy Wagon Flea Market

So, last Saturday, the girl and I shopped the flea market at Gypsy Wagon on Henderson.  (Click on the link under Favorite Shops at right to see more about this place.)  Artisans and junk dealers of all kinds showed up at the twice yearly flea market to sell their wares.  I picked up a vintage needlepoint purse.  The girl wanted the black rotary dial phone, but I didn't have the $25 cash to spring for it.
She took photos of her favorites.  Here are a few.  I especially love the smoking, pearl-wearin' vixen painting. 
Cushy, old chair we almost purchased.

Wreath made of old book pages.  Hmm.  Maybe I'll try this at home.

Original painting of woman.
Bottlecap magnets.  Should have picked up a few of these cuties.

The girl, self photo.


Pretty patchwork ottoman.
Madonna and child decoupaged on wood.





My fave. 

No comments:

Post a Comment