Monday, January 26, 2015

Perfect Gifts for Valentine's Day and More

My Friend at My Nest Creations on Etsy... I have to toot the horn of my good friend and her etsy shop.  She makes cute burlap pillows and bows that are perfect gifts for Valentine's Day, Easter, Mother's Day and any day!

Loving this pillow for Valentine's.  Very shabby chic.  My friend also has a 14x14 version of the same design.  I tend to enjoy the horizontal style myself.  They look great on a guest room bed or love seat. 

Burlap Hand painted "Love" pillow
Burlap hand painted "Love" pillow, $35 US

My dream trailer!  From TinCanTourists.com.
Glamper Pillow
Glamper pillow, $30
My personal favorite pillow of all time from her shop is this Trailer Trash design.  When I purchase my first "Canned Ham" metal trailer and travel the USA selling vintage wares, this will be the pillow I have on the sofa. 

So, these are just a few samples of her fun stuff.  Made by hand, I might add.  She is super crafty and creative, so stop by her shop today and check it out!